Automatic welding helmet
This professional welding helmet is suitable for all welding jobs, but in particular for TIG welding because of the large viewing area. The viewing area is 98 x 80mm. The welding helmet is provided with a grinding function, so that the helmet can also be used te grind without the window turning dark. Furthermore, this helmet is equipped with a solid ergonomic high quality headband with sweatband that ensures a high wearing comfort.
The welding helmet is also provided with a low volume battery alarm. This alarm indicates when the battery is low.
Further, the welding helmet is equipped with a test function. Using this safety feature allows you to test whether the viewing window actually turns dark.
This will prevent you from experiencing unexpected burden of bright light during welding, because the viewing window is not turning dark.
- TIG welding
- MIG CO2 welding
- ARC welding
- plasma cutting
- optical class = 1/1/1/2
- field of vision / window = 98 x 80mm
- cassette dimensions = 113 x 114 x 10mm
- number of sensors = 4
- light brightness DIN = 4
- configurable dark shades 9 ~ 13
- colour control knob = inside, variable
- switch on/off = fully automatic
- sensitivity control = low-high by infinitely dial knob
- protection (UV/IR) = DIN 16
- power supply / solar cell = 1x CR2450 lithium battery
- switching time = light to dark = 1/25000s
- dark to light = 0.1 - 1.0s by infinitely dial knob
- low amperage TIG = 10 amps (AC) 10 amps (DC)
- operating temperature = -5 ~ 55 degrees celcius
- storing temperature = -20 ~ 70 degrees celcius
- head strap = with sweat strap
Comes with Dutch instructions including EG-declaration and standard:
Including plastic interior and exterior windows.
|Product Length||310 mm|
|Product Width||225 mm|
|Product Height||245 mm|
|Product Weight||0.61 Kg|
|Package Length||340 mm|
|Package Width||230 mm|
|Package Height||260 mm|
|Package Weight||0.94 Kg|