Profile and pipe notcher / belt grinder
This Cowley combi machine is a multifunctional grinding machine which is suitable for the grinding of front ends of tubes and profiles, face and round grinding in almost any miter angle.
The pipe notching is done at the front of the machine, face grinding on top and round grinding at the back.
The sharpening angle is variably adjustable from 30 – 90° including depth stop.
The strong electric motor works at 2 speeds.
Ideal for grinding steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals. Rollers and grinding belts are easy to change. Machine can be connected to a dust extraction.
The grinder is supplied with a sanding belt 100 x 2000 mm (K36).
The combi machine comes standard with the 1 grinding belt and 7 following grinding rollers:
Ø 18 mm - ¾
Ø 23 mm - 1''
Ø 30 mm - 1'' ¼
Ø 38 mm - 1'' ½
Ø 48 mm - 2''
Ø 63 mm - 2'' ½
Ø 74 mm - 3''
- angle adjustment of 30 to 90°
- separate emergency stop and separate start/stop button
- Incl. 7 grinding rollers
- 2 speeds
- can be connected to a dust extraction
- belts and grinding rollers are easy to replace
- voltage = 400V / 50Hz
- motor power = 2.5 / 3.3kW
- motor speed = 1400 / 2800rpm
- belt speed = 23.5 / 47m/s
- grinding diameter = 20 - 76mm
- adjustable angle = 30 - 90°
- measurements belt = 100 x 2000mm
|Product Length||1,340 mm|
|Product Width||700 mm|
|Product Height||1,210 mm|
|Product Weight||159.0 Kg|
|Package Length||1,330 mm|
|Package Width||730 mm|
|Package Height||640 mm|
|Package Weight||197.00 Kg|